Here is a list of just some of the advantages Orion holds over their competitors!
- Orion uses Allen Bradley controllers, which are reliable and easy to troubleshoot, repair, or replace.
- Orion uses many non-proprietary, locally available parts.
- Orion features a separate UP and DOWN carriage speed on many models, which gives the user more control of how much film is applied to the load.
- Orion features an Insta-Thread film carriage on most models, which means NO hands in pre-stretch.
- Orion's powered pre-stretch force to load control uses non-contact, non-wearing film speed control, which is very accurate and precise.
- Orion has made the NEMA 12 dirt and dust sealed control box standard on most models.
- Orion offers High and Low profile models to match the application for which it is needed.
- Orion has made the turntable semi-automatic models forklift portable from both the front and the rear.
- All Orion models have a sturdy, durable steel construction, built from either structural steel or heavy gauge sheet steel.
- Orion features REVO-LOGIC on most models, which applies accurate top and bottom wraps, saving the customer film and money.
- Orion offers14 RPM rotation speed to allow for higher throughput.
- For stability and durability, Orion uses more casters to support the turntable on turntable high profile models.
- Orion features a 260% standard pre-stretch level on most models, which can save large amounts of film and money over time.
- Orion models have a compact, space-saving design.